Official Website of author Stephanie Cole Sanchez

Official  Website of author Stephanie Cole Sanchez
Official website of Stephanie Cole Sanchez

NOW available

NOW available
CLICK BOOK to BUY
'Stopped by Books NJ for the yearly, outdoor get-together under the tents.  80 authors of all genres were in force, as was my daughter, who, for the record, does not own an e-reader or tablet to date.  This was an entirely conscious choice since I suspected a.) she wouldn't read anymore if I let her have one, b.) she'd almost exclusively download games (NOT books), c.) I'd never see her again, and d.)  I'd be encouraging use of electronics in private, when I believe they belong in a common space (where I can breeze by, looking over her shoulder).  Will I make my book available digitally one day and become the world's biggest hypocrite?  'Not sure of it.  I'm am sure I don't want her anti-socializing when I know she's only young -- and interested in me -- once.  The paper and print books are working -- she does all her own thinking (just try to hold an argument with her) I will never have proof that she'd have read more if she owned a Crook or a Swindle but I'll always have this photo:


I don't mind she doesn't have an e-reader -- She's already a-reader