Official Website of author Stephanie Cole Sanchez

Official  Website of author Stephanie Cole Sanchez
Official website of Stephanie Cole Sanchez

NOW available

NOW available
CLICK BOOK to BUY

fanatics everywhere I go

A successful event is not measured by the amount of books sold (and I don't just say that so you can say, "of course, you'd say that").  Did I learn something?  Did I meet new people?  Was I pointed in the direction of someone/something that could help me?  Did I meet young people who want to know about my subject or about how to publish a subject in which they're interested?  Whether it was humbling or electrifying, it must be eye-opening. This is about swag, people; swerve.  If you don't know, now you know.  I'm selling myself, not books.  The books will come, errr, go...oh, you know what I mean!