Official Website of author Stephanie Cole Sanchez

Official  Website of author Stephanie Cole Sanchez
Official website of Stephanie Cole Sanchez

NOW available

NOW available
CLICK BOOK to BUY
Today was productive.  Wait. No, today was rewarding. Every day since January has been productive. That's why I'm tired! And I have no bedtime! Or  lunchtime! Or ANY time!

I heard from a bookstore for a signing (and stocking!) -- a bookstore! Do you know what they sell!  Some press has gotten back about running some stuff.  I'm news! I also dropped off copies of Stop to my May cafe' venue -- they want to put them out at an event for another author tomorrow. Genious!

Speaking of, I can't look at anything -- anything without thinking of how it applies to marketing this baby of mine.  I saw a flyer for a clown and I thought, "I gotta' do birthday parties." Then another voice said, "You barely have time, let alone, remember to get your kids to their friends' birthday parties." At least the wheels are spinning. I hope they're wheels. I feel something spinning.

'Something you've been wanting to do? Get  crackin'.